Strawberries are one of nature's “superfoods” and have proven benefits to help with blood sugar levels, keep your heart healthy and even cancer prevention.
Loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants they are a great source to add to your daily fruity water!
- A handful of strawberries.
- A few slices of ginger.
- Sprig of fresh mint.
How to prepare
- Wash strawberries thoroughly and top and tail to remove any stalks/leaves.
- Slice thinly and place in the glass water bottle
- Top up with filtered water (about 3cm from the top).
- Add a few slices of fresh ginger, if desired (great for inflammatory benefits)
- Leave to stand at room temperature for 30 mins to allow the infusion of flavours to activate.
- It's that simple!
TIPS: The longer it sits the stronger it will be! Fresh mint is a great addition too!