- 1 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (so easy to make your own)
- 2 tbsp of dairy free dark chocolate (cut in to small pieces)
- 1 tbsp of organic stevia (or less if you don't have a sweet tooth)
How to prepare
- Add the almond milk to the saucepan and place on medium heat.
- When the milk is warm add the chocolate, cocoa powder and lightly whisk.
- Put back on the heat and prepare to your desired heat.
- Add the stevia if required.
For an added hit in the winter add organic orange oil or mint and top with grated dark chocolate flakes.